I feel that before I begin posting about my league it requires some background information. First off this is a fantasy league I am doing with my Madden 2011 video game. Here is what I have done.
I have replaced four of the NFL teams with created teams and filled those created teams with players from the free agent list at the start of the game. My goal is to see how four teams do completely filled with free agents. I have not lowered the difficulty or made it easier. I will track it as if it were real football.
some may ask why in the world would I do this, honestly I wonder it myself, however I find that it maks it very intresting and fun for me. I want to keep a log of the stats and the things that happen through out the year. I hope you enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment